- This event has passed.
Session 8: Enabling User Behavior Analytics
January 21 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
For years the identity and security communities have promised real-time analytics and a digital killswitch for anomalous user behavior. Up until now, it’s truly been lots of promises and no real proof. User Behavior Analytics provides a bridge between the real-time security context aggregated through SIEM products and the business context embedded within the SailPoint identity governance platform. With new threats emerging every day, security is quickly becoming everyone’s job. By providing more visibility across your organization all the way out to managers and contracting officers, SailPoint and User Behavior Analytics truly can change the way breaches are detected.
This webinar covered:
- How to truly uplevel your security services and integrate it with your identity stack
- How to provide managers more context on the security behavior of their employees
- Enact policies to force access certifications when users fall outside of their normal behavior patterns
- How to enable your SOC analysts with business context to better find the needles in the haystack
- Enable a real-time digital killswitch through SailPoint and immediately suspend accounts and terminate active sessions