- This event has passed.
Session 7: Governing Employees
December 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
We have previously covered onboarding contractors, and here we addressed the most vital part of the workforce, employees. Too many organizations rely on manual processes that can take weeks to get new employees access to the resources they need. For months, new employees are finding out about new applications they need access to and sending emails directly to application owners asking for that access. As a manager, you need your new team members ready to run from day one.
Watch the archived recording that covered:
- How to prevent access creep
- How to improve the employee experience
- How to design business roles and IT roles
- How to save time and money across your organization
- Best practices for managing the onboarding of employees