Solve exciting security challenges that arise when customers invest in new technologies as an Application Security (AppSec) Engineer at UberEther. Our team delivers high-quality technical solutions that enable our clients to operate their enterprises more securely. We focus on developing automated, scalable, and secure solutions and invest heavily in continuous integration and continuous deployment processes to make Identity and Access Management (IAM) more accessible to more organizations.
Join the UberEther team and begin to build tools, APIs, and user interfaces that enable companies to mitigate their risks effectively. Learning from likeminded, supportive professionals, you will grow your skills to identify and apply opportunities to develop new security services, improve existing ones, and allow our customers to run more secure organizations. Become part of UberEther and proactively protect organizations, their people, and their information with our unique blend of technology, intelligence, and expertise, while growing professionally and in your knowledge of global IAM and DevOps solutions.
- Practical Application Development experience (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- An interest in working with clients to help integrate their solutions with new technologies
- Proven experience developing and deploying to high-availability, mission critical systems
- A desire to understand the complexities of different clients and varied industries (Energy, Finance, Health Care)
- Availability to support production deployments during extended or off hours
- A love for a challenge and a consistent drive to find a better solution
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- A propensity to want to automate yourself out of job to learn more
- Continuous integration tools such as GitLab, CircleCI, Maven and/or Jenkins
- Container management and orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Identity and Access Management stacks
- LDAP Directory and Virtual Directory solutions
- SAML and OpenID connect based federation
- Interest in exploring JSON Web Tokens and integrating them with applications
- Agile development methodologies
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Who we are
Our team members love tackling hard technical problems which require a deep dive, push their intellect, and drive their professional growth. Join UberEther today and begin crafting solutions that solve complex, enterprise security problems that span both large federal and commercial client organizations. Starting with identity and access management programs, you will leverage an agile approach to add value to a project as you build secure, scalable, API-driven solutions. With continual training and technology, your industry knowledge will grow exponentially, positioning you to protect the nation’s most critical data and impact our clients positively. UberEther’s passionate, collaborative teammates seek like-minded professionals to discuss your cyber future and building secure solutions together.
We are building a company where we can create great things for customers, learn new things, push the technical envelope, and realize solutions to difficult problems.
Enjoying your career as a cyber consultant is simple when you are enabled with innovative technology, paired with smart peers, and united in a passion for building elegant technical solutions. UberEther’s “employees first” approach, positions you to thrive by investing in your professional development, providing a terrific company culture and office space, and delivering exceptional benefits. We know that employees who continue to learn and to leverage new technology build great solutions and enthusiastic customers. At UberEther, we are building a great company and empowering great employees to succeed.