- This event has passed.
Session 4: Governing Contractors
October 8, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In many government organizations, contracts are some of the hardest resources to govern. Their onboarding is delayed through suitability or clearance processes. They roll on and off projects daily. In many agencies, they have no single source of the truth for their information and require highly privileged access to systems. Moreover, they are regularly assigned to multiple contracts and have multiple contracting offers for approvals. Without a strategic plan, contractor onboarding can quickly get out of control.
Watch this on-demand webinar where experts covered:
- Best practices for integrating with your procurement systems
- The two different models organizations normally use to govern contractors
- How to manage contractors supporting multiple projects
- How to automate notifications and processes to accelerate contractor onboarding
- How to increase productivity across the agency and reduce delays due to changing resources and data